Thursday, December 15, 2011

Green, White & Red...

So time for another lot of christmas nails.  This time I had the idea of presents & luckily had the Konad plate to go with it.

I used Christmas colours as my base coats, two red, two green & one white nail.  I used a cheap red from Korea called Dear Face (gotta love their use of English).


W2000 (korean won)

For the white & green I used the konad polishes (although you're not technically supposed to use them as base coats.  It doesn't specify why, but from experience I'd say its because their thicker & take way longer to dry).

The plate is Konad M65, sorry for the crappy picture, there hasn't been a nice sunny day to take pictures yet (so much for a hot kiwi christmas!).


I used the striped looking whole nail plate.

I used multi colours for stamping each nail too & on the middle white nail I used Konad Wine Red, Green special polish & Gold special polish.


Konad wine red (it doesn't come out this dark, but it tends to look like black in the bottle).
W4000 (Korean won)


Konad special polish, white.
$5.99 NZ


Konad special polish green.
(which I also used as a base coat)
$8.99 NZ


Konad special polish Gold.
$8.99 NZ

Those last two polishes are a pre christmas present myself as I realized I was missing two vital christmas colours for stamping my nails :)

Anyway here is the finished product:


I blobbed Green, Red & Gold onto the plate & it seemed to work out okay.


Close up of my thumbs (these are using a mix of Konad plate M12 & Bundle Monster plates BM-213 & Bm-225)


So christmasy!


And view of all my nails & yes I have painted my toes to match :)


Till next week (with yet another set of Christmasy nails)

Nikki
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment